Friday, February 11, 2011

my walk to work

a few snaps i took on my way to work on wednesday morning. i'm lucky that i can walk to work in 20 minutes without needing any public transport. in a few months i'd like to look for a second hand bike to cycle to work. it'll be great to cycle when the weather is clear and bright.... although i might get a bit hot and sweaty in the summer.

its not been such a great week this week. i've been feeling really poorly (head cold, sore throat, cough etc) and on tuesday morning i slipped and fell over in the shower and really hurt myself on the side of the bath. i have a really huge painful black bruise on my upper arm where it obviously took all my weight in the fall! (i'm so clumsy).

we had a table booked at a restaurant tonight but we've had to cancel as we both feel too unwell (i've given kev my lurgy). i think this weekend is going to be one of resting lots at home. but happy friday to you all!

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! I hope you feel better- both with the cold and the bruise- I really like the photos you took on your way to work- Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... Get well soon! Love the blue sky in your photos. Have a good and PEACEFUL weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon!! So nice when you can bike/walk to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. I get excited every time I see a new post pop up on my RSS. You may have single handedly convinced me to move to Vienna.
    Looking forward to your next post.

    Fellow blogger, Benjamin
    --
    slowforponies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comments everyone! i'm slowly getting better.

    and hi there benjamin.. thanks for your lovely comment. i'm so glad you enjoy reading my little ole blog :)

    ReplyDelete