Thursday, March 17, 2011

awesome spinach & ricotta cannelloni

sunday dinner before my friends left for the airport was jamie oliver's awesome* spinach and ricotta cannelloni (*jamie's word not mine! although i do agree. yummy. BAD for the waistline though. just don't look at the amount of cheese that goes in this recipe!).
i doubled the recipe by the way and we had leftovers the next day (when it was even better). one thing i would say is that it needs a lot longer in the oven to bake and brown than the recipe says. i wanted it to be more crispy and well browned on top but i had to give up waiting otherwise our friends would have been late for their flight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Would you consider writing or sending me a link from your blog. I would like to start a guest poster section in the bloggerosphere spirit and to be friendly to other blogger like me.

    Just email me what you like and I'll add it with your link

    Thanks

    http://englishmaninmoscowrussia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete